Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Responsibility stinks! :P

After much counsel from a good friend and fellow Blogger I thought it best to delete my first blog. I know it is easy to get caught up in writing out what you are thinking and feeling, but people you don't think about reading it may one day come across it, so... It will be deleted soon after I finish this post.


Responsibility really does stink some times though! I mean, here I am having just finished up a second Job I had gotten over the Christmas holiday season. They needed me to stay on till a certain job was finished and I did, but man was I tired. I had not had a day off since Christmas day because if I wasn't at Chickfila I was working the other job. Honestly I don't count Christmas as a day off because we have so much traveling we do. Then there is Sunday, which I have off each week (thankfully) but I don't consider Sunday a day off either. So anyway, Back to responsibility. I have now finished the second job and I am off tomorrow from Chickfila. Do I get to sleep in (which I don't get to do anymore)? NOOO, I have to wake up and get the kids off to school. Responsibility. Do I get to lay around all day and watch tv and sleep all day? NOOO, because I have to clean up my nasty house AND do the grocery shopping. Responsibility. I have far to many things to do. Being responsible stinks! :oP

I say we all rebel and take tomorrow off to do nothing!!! Who's with me? (This is were I hear the crickets chirping.)

5 comments:

Tony M said...

I'm with you! Wait, I have to work some... but maybe I can take off 1/2 day tomorrow, and we can just hang out and clean house or something. What do you think? :)

Ninfa said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HEHEHEHEHEHE Oh, wait, wait... I have to catch my breath.... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE


Sorry, I could not resist making a joke. Sure why not. :)

You really have to stop making Christy feel uncomfortable. You're going to chase off the only people who read my blog besides you.

Tony M said...

By the way, you forgot to put a title on this post... :)

Tony M said...

Congrats on titling your post! Had fun taking the 1/2 day off yesterday and spending the afternoon with you, doing pretty much nothing... thanks for suggesting it!

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for a new post. I really can feel your point. Can't we go back to when spring break actually meant a break where you don't have the responsibilities?